ozhika: (Default)
( mr. ) spock ([personal profile] ozhika) wrote2017-11-09 01:32 am

ic inbox;



You have successfully reached Commander Spock of the U.S.S. Enterprise. I am not currently available to assist you, but I shall return any pertinent transmissions at my earliest convenience. Please be advised the system's voice recording feature lasts precisely two minutes.


Text | Voice | Video | Action


[ ooc; please post day and game if applicable. ]

emboldened: (look into my eyes and let's do the thing)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:46 am (UTC)(link)
Hey Spock?
emboldened: (is that digimon?)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:47 am (UTC)(link)
Are you busy?
emboldened: (im sorry its just that ur not spock)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:47 am (UTC)(link)
Spock, I think there's something wrong.
emboldened: OOOH AVENGERS REFRENCE BAM (is that guy playing galaga)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:48 am (UTC)(link)
Bones is being a huge asshole.
emboldened: (determined and high)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:48 am (UTC)(link)
Like way more than usual.
emboldened: (no srsly r u for real)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:49 am (UTC)(link)
Way more.
emboldened: (currently farting)

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:50 am (UTC)(link)
Like first he yelled at me because I said something about us doing something on the network.
emboldened: (a close up shot so you know hes srs)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:50 am (UTC)(link)
Then he started going on about ohhh, I slept with more people than you I slept with seven people in one week jim but you don't hear me bragging about it and I'm like what the fuck.
emboldened: (thats a klingon)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:51 am (UTC)(link)
Like, why the hell is he gonna tell me that shit?
emboldened: (leviSA not levioSAR)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:52 am (UTC)(link)
I mean it's not like I care, whatever, it's not even like he's even that great in bed. Or out of bed. Whatever.
emboldened: (but who was phone?)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:53 am (UTC)(link)
But he doesn't have to tell me that!
emboldened: (steve irwin is where it's at)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:54 am (UTC)(link)
Before you start in on me, I'm not jealous.
emboldened: (too much angst kirk)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:55 am (UTC)(link)
I'm just really pissed off, why is he telling me all this stuff?!
emboldened: (REALLY SMOOTH UP CLOSE)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:56 am (UTC)(link)
I'm pretty sure this falls against some Starfleet protocol.
emboldened: no ur dead (I couldn't do the thing sooner)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:56 am (UTC)(link)
Can I court martial him for this?
emboldened: (we need to defeat the huns)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:57 am (UTC)(link)
I want to court martial him for being an asshole to me.
emboldened: (he has like grandma wrinkles)

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:57 am (UTC)(link)
Spock, don't you agree? I think that should be allowed.
emboldened: (then im gonna kill an alligator)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:57 am (UTC)(link)
Spock?
emboldened: (that escalated quickly)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:58 am (UTC)(link)
Hey Spock, are you even listening to me?
emboldened: (bones r u an acloholic)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:59 am (UTC)(link)
Hey.
emboldened: (spock u do good porn)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:59 am (UTC)(link)
Hey Spock, you should listen to me, I'm talking to you about important shit here.
emboldened: (dont mind me im all wet)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 04:59 am (UTC)(link)
What the hell, Spock, did you block me?!?!?!
emboldened: (d bag)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 05:00 am (UTC)(link)
Spock, did Bones get to you first?
emboldened: (Default)

voice;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 05:00 am (UTC)(link)
If he did, he's lying.
emboldened: (r u sure u dont want the d)

text;

[personal profile] emboldened 2013-11-22 05:01 am (UTC)(link)
WHY ARE YOU BEING AN ASSHOLE TOO

Page 1 of 2